Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shaydes: Back In Business

SHAYDES IS BAAACK! And with a facelift to boot! A brand new look to go with all the brand new posts I have in store for you. I know, I know. I have been gone a while, and basically three words can sum that all up.

Planning. A. Wedding.

But now that is all said and done, Spencer and I are fully moved into our apartment here in Jacksonville, Florida and things are settling down.  Whew!

When I was thinking about what to write here as my "Welcome Back" post, honestly I was pretty much at a loss.  So since I have no cool project, don't feel like giving a recipe, or going into some philosophical discussion etc etc...I am going to just fill you in on what you missed over the 3 months with cool pics. Here's a hint...A LOT OF WEDDING JUNK

 MAY





Started with moving in to the new place in Jax and then I flew back up to Michigan to see my beautiful cousin Erin marry her man Zach.












After being in Michigan for about 4 days, I flew out to LA to visit my best friend from when I lived in Denmark, miss Kari.  We spent time in San Diego, Corona, Laguna, & Hollywood.












After a week there I took the train up to Sacramento, CA where I met my family to see another one of my beautiful cousins get hitched.  It was my first time meeting her fiance Will and we all had an awesome time.






JUNE



 After another week in Cali, my family and I all flew back home to Michigan together.  I spent the next month finishing up plans for my own wedding & spending time with my friends (whom I miss massively).













and of course going to more weddings! My old friend Allison and Spencer's bud Mike got hitched too.







JULY





Bachelorette parties ensued with almost all my closest girls corrupting me.










Annnd FINALLY it came time for Spencer and I's turn to tie the knot

 

So that's what'cha missed!  For the rest of this summer I have a lot of really cool tutorials, decorating ideas, yummy new recipes, and so much more in store for all of my lovely readers.  I can't wait to share them with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...